Baltic Sea On Europe Map
146 000 sq mi 377 000 sq km.
Baltic sea on europe map. 459 m 1 506 ft. In some places it is referred to as the viking sea. It is the largest expanse of brackish water in the world. Denmark estonia finland germany latvia lithuania.
Baltic sea europe map baltic sea europe map map of baltic sea baltic sea map location world seas europe is a continent located agreed in the northern hemisphere and mostly in the eastern hemisphere. The baltic region is centered on the baltic sea the baltic sea straddles the whole northern part of europe. This narrow sea was where the early vikings learned the fine art of sailing amongst other things. It is bordered by the arctic ocean to the north the atlantic ocean to the west asia to the east and the mediterranean sea to the south.
In the north above the aland islands the baltic sea is referred to as the gulf of bothnia. The baltic sea is positioned in northern europe and bordered by sweden a part of the scandinavian peninsula finland russia estonia latvia lithuania poland northeastern germany and eastern denmark and its numerous islands. Bathymetry of the baltic sea map shows the ocean is in large parts quite shallow light blue.
- Map Of France With Towns
- Map Of Florida Showing Sanibel Island
- Map Of Hydroelectric Power Plants In California
- Map Of Florida Cruise Ports
- Map Of Europe Provinces
- Map Of Germany 1870
- Map Of North America Europe And Africa
- Map Of Japan With Major Cities
- Map Of England With Cities
- Map Of Europe Simple
- Map Of London Heathrow Airport
- Map Of North America And Central America With Countries
- Map Of Europe Quiz Games
- Map Of Europe Now
- Map Of Germany After Ww1
- Map Of North America 1600
- Map Of England Regions
- Map Of Germany With Cities And Towns
- Map Of Florida Interstates
- Map Of England With Major Cities