Map Of China Sea
South china sea is an arm of the western pacific ocean in southeast asia south of china east and south of vietnam west of the philippines and north of the island of borneo.
Map of china sea. Bounded by the east coast of the malay peninsula and the southern part of the gulf of thailand. The sea carries tremendous strategic importance. The china sea part of the western pacific ocean is mainly consisted of the south china sea and the east china sea. About south china sea.
On 1st january 2013 china issued a new map which for the first time marked in detail more than 130 islands reefs shoals in the south china sea that beijing claims within u shaped lines. One third of the world s shipping passes through it carrying over 3 trillion in trade each year it contains lucrative fisheries which are crucial for the food security of millions in southeast asia huge oil and gas reserves are. China taiwan the philippines malaysia. The south china sea is a marginal sea that is part of the pacific ocean encompassing an area from the karimata and malacca straits to the strait of taiwan of around 3 500 000 square kilometres 1 400 000 sq mi.
The sea covers an area of approximately 3 700 000 km 1 350 000 sq mi. 1 400 000 sq mi 3 500 000 sq km. Click here to view the detailed map of china sea in a new window 711kb south china sea nan hai.
- Lindenwood University Campus Map
- Map Of Africa Png
- Manhattan Subway Map With Streets
- Lincoln City Oregon Zip Code Map
- Major Mountain Ranges Of The World Map
- Location Monaco On Europe Map
- Long Lake Maine Map
- Lombard Street San Francisco Map
- Manhattan Beach Zip Code Map
- Map Of Africa During Imperialism
- Lines On A Weather Map Connecting Places Of Equal Air Pressure Are Called
- Mall Of America Map Pdf
- Long Beach City College Campus Map
- Map Of Asia Printable
- Map Of China Beijing
- Maine State Map Usa
- Map Of Africa Cities
- Map Of All The National Parks In The United States
- Lorain County Community College Campus Map
- Linn County Iowa Map