Red Vs Blue States Map 2016
In 2016 these two maps disassembled the u s.
Red vs blue states map 2016. Click on any of the maps for a larger picture the states are colored red or blue to indicate whether a majority of their voters voted for the republican candidate donald trump or the democratic candidate hillary clinton respectively. For the gop this represented 179 electoral votes. A purple state refers to a swing state where both democratic and republican candidates receive strong support without an overwhelming majority of support for either party. All but 10 states had voted consistently democratic or republican for at least the prior four consecutive presidential elections.
Here is a typical map of the results of the 2016 election. On a map accompanying the article he proposed a division of the u s. The new york times. On monday we featured a map from 2012 and asked you what you could learn from it.
Into the people s. Purple states are also often referred to as battleground states. The map depicted the 2016 election results county by county as a blanket of red marked with flecks of blue and peachy pink along the west coast and a thin snake of blue extending from. Red and blue map 2016.
Blue or red states since 2000 as the 2016 election cycle approached the electoral map had become pretty predictable. A red state and a blue state.
- Round Rock Tx Zip Code Map
- Santa Maria Island Florida Map
- Satellite Map Of The United States
- Satellite Map Of Louisiana
- Sand Dunes In California Map
- Sanibel Island Map Florida
- San Joaquin California Map
- Sarah Lawrence Campus Map
- Rocky Ford Colorado Map
- San Ysidro California Mapa
- Satellite Map Of Africa
- San Francisco Airport Gate Map
- Russia And Usa Map
- San Juan California Map
- Saint Marys Campus Map
- San Juan River New Mexico Map
- Santa Clara County California Map
- San Francisco Map District
- Santiago Canyon College Campus Map
- Rome Map Of Italy